GrainsWest is the go-to source for western Canadian grain farmers looking for a fresh perspective on farm life in Canada. Make us your trusted source for reaching your target audience. From both regional and global perspectives, GrainsWest, produces long-form and news pieces about the Canada’s position in the global marketplace. We are storytellers, reporters, communicators and artists. The award winning GrainsWest magazine is a joint partnership between Alberta Barley and the Alberta Wheat Commission, backed by the support of Alberta’s grain farmers.
We are not your grandfather’s farm magazine
• Qualified mailing list of 20,000 Alberta Producers
• Direct mailbox access to specific producers, purchasers and farm managers
• Industry-specific publishing schedule that coincides with Alberta’s growing season
• The resources and contacts of Alberta Barley and the Alberta Wheat Commission at our disposal
• Access to industry specific, farmer attended events such as: FarmTech, Agri Trade and crop specific regional commission meetings
To download a copy of the GrainsWest advertising kit please click here.